Breast Cancer Survival Manual 6th Ed (paperback) 🎀
The Most Trusted Guide
One of the most comprehensive and bestselling books on breast cancer treatment and survival, the sixth edition of The Breast Cancer Survival Manual provides essential updates on treatment and care, enhancing the basic information that has made this the most trusted guide for women diagnosed with breast cancer for the past two decades.
This edition includes the most current advice on:
- The new genomic classification of breast cancer and its importance in treatment planning;
- Cancer gene testing, which determines if a woman will benefit from chemotherapy;
- New developments in breast cancer treatments with new targeted agents;
- Getting a second opinion: why it’s important, what questions to ask, and how to decide which team of doctors is best for you.
Conscious of the rapidly evolving spectrum of treatment options, Dr. John Link outlines the latest findings and professional wisdom for patients in pursuit of the most effective treatment plan for them. The Breast Cancer Survival Manual continues to be a must-have for any woman seeking accurate and accessible information about managing breast cancer today.
About the Author
DR. JOHN LINK is recognized as one of the world's leading breast cancer specialists, and is the pioneer developer of Breastlink Medical Group in Southern California.
SHLOMIT EIN-GAL completed her Kennamer Fellowship in medical oncology at the University of California, Irvine, before joining Breastlink.
NANCY LINK is a registered dietitian and nutritionist (R.D.N.) with over 20 years of experience, who offers healthy lifestyle education and counseling as part of Breastlink's services.
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
- #104 in Breast Cancer (Books)
- #98 in Doctor-Patient Relations