354 Hassle-Free Recipes in Just 15, 20 or 30 Minutes!
If you’re wrapping up from a long day only to start a non-stop evening of kids, errands, dinnertime and after-school activities... well, stop the clock! The kitchen companion based on how much time you have is here!
You can enjoy no-fuss favorite recipes that will help you cut the time you spend in the kitchen without sacrificing the flavor you expect. We’ve included delicious recipes for every meal of the day as well as recipes for get-togethers, showers and parties!
Have you dedicated yourself to knowing what’s going into your food by making more meals at home around your busy schedule?
- Good-to-go breakfast and brunch recipes like Apple Pie Oatmeal, Maple Ham and Egg Cups and Egg & Bacon Quesadillas will start your day off right.
- No need to skip lunch with yummy fix-it-fast recipes like Confetti Corn & Rice Salad, Grilled Havarti Sandwiches and Penne & Goat Cheese Salad.
- The key to weeknight dinner is quick and & easy recipes like Lemon Wine Chicken Skillet, Salmon Patties and these yummy and cute individual Chicken Taco Salads!
Also included are recipes perfect for your next party or sweet indulgence like Pork & Apple Meatballs, Cheddar-Chive Bites, Feta Squares and Taffy Apple Pizza!
From the Author
Chicken Taco Salad
Submitted by: Abby Snay from San Francisco, CA
Makes 8 servings.
- 8 6-inch flour tortillas
- 2 c. cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 2 t. taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 c. water
- 2 c. lettuce, shredded
- 1⁄2 c. black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 c. green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 c. canned corn, drained
- 2-1⁄4 oz. can sliced black olives, drained
- 1⁄2 avocado, pitted, peeled and cubed
- Garnish: fresh salsa
- Microwave tortillas on high setting for one minute, or until softened.
- Press each tortilla into an ungreased muffin cup to form a bowl shape.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes; cool.
- Combine chicken, taco seasoning and water in a skillet over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until blended, about 5 minutes.
- Divide lettuce among tortilla bowls.
- Top with chicken and other ingredients, garnishing with salsa.