The Title Is Self-Explanatory
Gardening Basics is a comprehensive guide that includes simple advice and explanations to help you achieve maximum results with minimal effort.
- Plant directories to help you choose plants that will thrive in your environment;
- Time-saving tips for watering, weeding, fertilizing, and more;
- Helpful information on soil, water, climate, and light;
- Disease and pest directories to help you diagnose what might be wrong with your unhealthy plants;
- High-speed gardening techniques for instant results;
- Illustrated with full-color photographs - 192 pages.